Friday 15 July 2011

And here we go

Hellooooooo Bangkok! I got in last night, so I'm a bit of a jetlagged mess at the moment, but hopefully I can kick it fairly quickly. It'll take a few days to get used to breathing tropical soup again and breaking into a sweat the moment I step outside, too. But ah, it's grand to be home. To get back into good blogging habits, here are a few snaps from the little neighbourhood wander I just went on. Mostly of food (what can I say, I've missed it).






I was very restrained and only bought something from one street vendor. I'll work my way through the rest over the next month, I'm sure...

1 comment:

  1. In last few years, Thailand have become a very famous place among tourists. It is mainly due to the night life, Thai food, beaches and Bars & Restaurants.

    For more information on travel packages to Thailand, kindly check the link below:-
    http://www.travel-pa.com/thailand/

    ReplyDelete