Saturday 17 April 2010

Weekly Photo: Condom-Lantern

Condom-lantern at Cabbages and Condoms, totally unique Thai restaurant on Sukhumvit soi 12. The decor includes lanterns like this, figures with stylish condom-outfits, and hanging baskets of condom flowers, plus fairy lights and lush trees - the overall effect is quite beautiful and romantic; the sex-positive and queer-positive vibe is warm and fuzzy-making, too (their shop sells posters and postcards depicting various sexual positions between a mix of hetero, gay and lesbian couples, labelled 'OK' 'condom needed' or 'don't swallow' as appropriate), reflecting one of my favourite aspects of this city.

1 comment:

  1. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform.Bangkok Food Tours

    ReplyDelete